Access and/or use of the NUBALIA portal attributes the condition of user and implies the acceptance of the conditions of access and use contained in this legal notice, as well as the privacy and personal data policy. The aforementioned conditions will be applied independently of the general contracting and e-commerce conditions that may be applicable to the functions offered by the portal. The user agrees to use the services and information provided in http://nubalia.com/en under criteria of good faith. Initial access to the portal is free of charge. However, there may be features or services subject to payment of a fee under the conditions established in each case. In the event that the use of certain functions or services requires the registration of the user, this will be done through data collection forms and subject to the provisions of personal data protection legislation described in this legal notice. Minors will be able to access the Portal provided they have the permission of their parents or legal representatives, who will be responsible for this access and use.
PROTECTION OF INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
NUBALIA owns the intellectual and industrial property rights of http://nubalia.com/en, which includes the contents and graphic elements, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and other elements that form part of the website. Therefore, NUBALIA is the exclusive owner of the rights of exploitation in any form and, specifically, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. Any use or reproduction that users may make of these contents, or of others that may be included in the future, will be carried out following the provisions and respecting the limitations of the Intellectual Property regulations and in any case with the authorization of NUBALIA, without prejudice to the limits established by Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS).
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS:
NUBALIA explicitly reserves general rights with respect to all the content disseminated on the page that is the object of intellectual and industrial property. NUBALIA is expressly opposed to the use of any of the contents of NUBALIA’s publications in any format, for the purpose of making reviews or press reviews for commercial purposes, without the prior express authorization of NUBALIA. This legal notice does not imply any transfer of rights in favour of the user in relation to any of the elements of the website or its contents. It is not authorized in any case:
- Commercial use of NUBALIA contents.
- The use of brands or distinctive signs, logos, colour combinations, structure, design and in general distinctive symbols of any nature, property of NUBALIA, without the corresponding authorization.
- The use of NUBALIA content in illicit, illegal or contrary manner to good faith.
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
The user may view the contents of this portal, copy them, print them out on his or her computer or any other medium exclusively for his or her personal and private use.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site, such as online chat and message boards. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
LEGITIMIZATION OF THE DATA COLLECTED
- For the purpose of adequately providing the service.
- For communication purposes (events, webinars, newsletters, commercial campaigns)
- For the purpose of sending invoices.
- For the purposes of customizing the service (inclusion in the customer management system and subsequent commercial prospecting).
- To offer linked products and services to those contracted.
- To offer discounts and promotional packages.
- For billing purposes and respective changes (if necessary).
- For employment purposes.
- Inform you of changes made to our Site
- Inform you of content, services, promotions, offers and competitions which you may find interesting
- Respond to any queries you may have
- Develop a more direct relationship with you for the purposes described in this section
- Understand general trends and patterns so we can develop and support existing and ongoing strategies for our services and educational content; and for security, administrative and legal purposes.
The information provided is managed by Nubalia for the purpose of customising the service (offering linked products and services that improve the user experience and adaptation to the solution) and guaranteeing effective communication that facilitates the billing and shipping processes. The shared data will be stored securely, ensuring the precepts of the applicable regulations at all times.
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, da